Business Engineer - Utrecht
Our clients ambition is to help their clients with digital transformation in the financial sector, retail sector and health care. They see that their customers have difficulty implementing business changes in the digital world. As a business engineer, you help them to bridge the gap between business and IT. You do this by designing, modeling and testing the changes. For this our client uses techniques such as Model-based engineering and Agile working. Together with our clients business lines they can help clients deliver digital solutions from strategy to implementation.
What will you get?
- Excellent salary and working conditions
- Continuous development dialogue
- Strong, proud and informal culture
- Working at a Great Place to Work
- Legendary events
- You are smart, ambitious and proactive
- You have a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously
- Recently graduated or a maximum of 2 years of experience
- Can quickly master complex matter and experience with modelling
- You are social, result oriented and proactive
- You have a top sport mentality, we are looking for talent that wants to be better than good