Data Modelling Analyst
As an Analytics Consultant you are responsible for extracting, formulating and manipulating data to create structured samples necessary to address business requirements. You interpret and supervise the interpretation of analysis results. You coach the analytics team on a daily basis. As an Analytics Consultant you act as the expert for both the (new) customers and the other departments using analytical tools and statistical models. You work closely with (new) clients and are able to recognize and maximize opportunities to support the sales process.
• Masters or PhD degree in a quantitative subject such as mathematics, econometrics, physics, statistics, economics or related;
• You have 3-6 years of experience in the banking sector or financial services;
• You have a thorough knowledge of statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, R, Python etc.);
• You have an innovative mindset and continuously develop your skills;
• Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.