Jr. Business Engineer
Do you have a business/ information management background but you also understand what a database is? Do you share our vision that IT is becoming increasingly important for the daily operations of businesses? Then we have the opportunity for you! Our client is looking for young talented engineers who are passionate (to learn) to develop software and grow with them. They develop, based on the Mendix App platform (www.mendix.com), state-of-the art business solutions for first and second tier global banks and insurance companies. With small, efficient, agile teams they design complex applications for the heart of the client’s operations. As a Business Engineer you are part of the application design team. You will be responsible for the solution design to translate ideas into working solutions.
We are looking for talented, enterprising people who are passionate about delivering high end solutions. As a Business Engineer you will sit directly with the client and manage the client relationship.
Do you have:
- a passion for software and business;
- a skill for process analysis and translate this into clients solutions;
- a skill to analyse the client by asking;
- an independent and creative mind, we encourage out of the box ideas;
- the desire to constantly improve yourself and the team around you;
- an eye for details and quality;
- the desire to work in an agile manner.
Bonus points if:
- you have experience with programming;
- experience with commercial software development;
- experience with mobile app development.
A dynamic, high-quality and ambitious working environment in the South of Amsterdam. Within the team you will have room for individual input and will you be able to take responsibility and ownership of designing solutions. Our client invests in their people trough professional trainings, coaching and good working conditions.