Junior Data Scientist
To assess the credit worthiness of their clients, they use their own credit model. The main responsibility of the department of Data Science is this model. They are looking for a passionate data scientist with 0-2 years of working experience, who can keep them on top of the game when it comes to data modelling and machine learning.
- Perform descriptive statistics and analyses
- Improve and (re)build our models by using machine learning
- Deliver insights to key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Automate work through the use of prescriptive and predictive analytics
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in econometrics, data science, mathematics or related fields.
- Are confident in Python or R
- Experience in any database language (MySQL and MSSQL is a pre)
- Experience in PowerBI is a pre
Entrepreneurs with an SME want to move fast, they want to realize their idea rather now then later.
Most of the time they lack to cash to do so and a bank is too slow or is not going to grant them a loan at all, because their risk assessment is based on old methods and their data is stored in old sluggish systems. Our client helps these SMEs to realize their dreams and lets them grab those opportunities.
Our client grants credits ranging from € 3.000 till € 250.000, with a tenor of 3 to 12 months based on the situation at hand. Repayments are done via their own pin terminal or, when non-existent, via daily direct debits.
- A role in a young team and organisation with a lot of growth potential;
- An office building you’ve never seen before.
- Salary depending on experience;