Junior Data Scientist Operations
- Perform in-depth analysis like Order Forecasting and Route Optimization.
- Develop together with the various stakeholders; metrics and KPI's;
- Make information and KPI's available for other departments in dashboards;
- Help with the numerical justification of business cases;
- Play a key role within the Customer Analytics teams, responsible for implementing a cutting-edge data-driven strategy
- An academic degree is required preferably in Econometrics/Economy, Business/Marketing Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or another related field with a strong emphasis on quantitative analysis;
- 3-6 years of working experience in a similar role;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and at least good knowledge of another data analytics tool like R, Python, Matlab, SAS etc;
- Being able to do in-depth analyses like for example customer lifetime value, cohort analysis, sales forecast, customer segmentation, customer churn modeling;
- Experience in using data analysis in a commercial environment;
- Experience in E-Commerce is highly rated.
- Big data!
- Work in a fast growing company;
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
- A competitive salary including 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel costs 1st class public transportation;
- Pension plan 50% paid by employer
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station);
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences;
- Hackathons and prototyping of new solutions;
- Awesome team events.