You manage and optimize your position using a wide range of financial products. You formulate innovative trading strategies and - in close collaboration with our client's software engineers - develop trading models and tools that allow them to capitalize on opportunities efficiently.
Our client provides a six-month intensive in-house training program, covering all facets of the trading processes. Gradually you take on more responsibilities, like monitoring markets and making portfolio adjustments.
This exciting position in a dynamic working environment offers many opportunities and an excellent compensation package. They believe in nurturing talent and provide continuous support. They offer a competitive salary and reserve a large percentage of their business results in their bonus pool. You will receive 26 days of annual leave.
- University degree and a demonstrable interest in trading
- Understanding of financial products
- Knowledge of Excel
- Innovative & creative high potential with excellent mental arithmetic skills
- Ability to reason logically and deliver under pressure
- Ability to spot opportunities and the assertiveness to seize them
- Maximum of three years’ work experience
You have excellent English communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. You are ambitious, assertive and outgoing. You instantly react to any issues affecting mission-critical trading decisions.