Medior Data Engineer
To assess the credit worthiness of a client they use our own credit model. The main responsibility of the department of Data Science is this model. They need to make sure that their model makes the right decisions based on the right data. Providing that data will be your responsibility! Our client is looking for a passionate data engineer with 1-4 years of working experience, who can keep them on top of the game when it comes to data cleansing/processing and data architecture.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain data architectures
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition
- Develop data set process
- Recommend ways and use tools to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Employ a variety of languages and tools to marry systems together
- A background in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- A solid SQL understanding
- Solid ETL knowledge
- A variety of languages (e.g. MySQL, MSSQL, PostgresSql, ….)
- Confident with data api’s
Starting entrepreneurs want to move fast, they want to realize their idea rather now then later. However, most of the time they lack to cash and a conventional bank is too slow or is not going to grant them a loan at all. Because the risk assessment of these banks is based on old methods and their data is stored in old sluggish systems. Our client help these entrpreneurs to realize their dreams and lets them grab those opportunities.
Our clients grants credits ranging from €3.000 till €250.000, with a tenor of 3 to 12 months based on the situation at hand. Repayments are done via their own pin terminal or, when non-existent, via daily direct debits.
- A role in a young team and organisation with a lot of growth potential;
- Very good competitive salary
- Possibility to work from home