- Professional programming skills (Python and SQL required) and the ability to handle large financial and ESG datasets.
- About 5 years of working experience
- A master’s degree/PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, or related fields.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A team player who likes to help colleagues.
- Affinity with responsible and sustainable investing. Experience developing for financial markets and knowledge of financial datasets is a plus.
- Ability to turn Researchers' and PMs' needs into a state-of-the-art analytical platform
Our client invests and grows the pension capital for over 4.7 million Dutch pension participants. Helping to ensure they can enjoy their future income in a sustainable world. As a leading, global, long-term, responsible investor, they tap the expertise of approximately 700 financial professionals across offices in Amsterdam, Heerlen, Hong Kong, and New York.