(Senior) Consultant Financial Risk Management
Our client is seeking experienced risk managers who have the ambition to develop their advisory skills and content knowledge within financial risk management. Acting as a sparring partner to international financial institutions your role will not only consist of managing and changing governance and policies but also the developments of risk management from a process and strategic perspective.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Advising financial institutions surrounding their financial risk models, policies and governance;
- Support our clients in the implementation of their risk measurement and management;
- Translate (new) rules and regulations into business processes;
- Identify business opportunities for both existing and/or potential clients;
- Contribute to the knowledge sharing and development within the team;
- Proactively extend your consultancy skills and the specialized knowledge necessary.
- 2 to 5 years relevant work experience in the field of financial risk management. Content knowledge surrounding ALM, market risk, credit risk and/or liquidity risk management;
- Completed Master’s degree, preferably in Econometrics or another quantitative study, further related qualifications also beneficial such as CFA/FRM/PRM;
- Fluent in English and Dutch with German considered an advantage due to recent business activities in Switzerland;
- Open to travel, mainly within the Netherlands;
- Aspiration to work in a dynamic niche consultancy with the ambition of further developing content knowledge;
- Pro-active and entrepreneurial spirit, in combination with strong team work ethics.