Senior Consultant FRM Banking
The function Financial Risk Management, part of Advisory, is a leading specialist advisory practice. The advisory assignments mainly consist of assignments from the financial sector, with current complex challenges in the areas of balance sheet and capital management, risk modelling, and banking supervision. These can include assignments such as designing or validating capital and risk models, setting up a framework for liquidity risk, preparing organisations for Basel III, or advising banks on the introduction of Raroc and risk-based pricing. We want to strengthen our young team with an experienced specialist who wants to play a prominent role in the execution of complex assignments.
As a Senior Consultant, you carry out (parts of) such advisory assignments independently, often in projects in which you also manage junior colleagues. In doing so, you work closely together with colleagues from other disciplines. For the client, you are a fully-fledged discussion partner. You are part of the Financial Risk Management team that consists of more than 65 professionals. Depending on your level and experience, you will be supervised by more experienced colleagues.
- 3-8 years of relevant experience, preferably as a consultant within an advisory organisation orfinancial institution
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Risk Management and/or Actuarial Practice
- Extensive experience with working in project form within the banking, insurance or pension sector
- Relevant academic training (econometrics, mathematics and physics, quantitative economics orsimilar completed studies
- Knowledge and experience with current legislation (e.g. Basel III, Solvency II, Wft, FTK)
- Content expert in the field of Financial Risk Management
- Knowledge and experience of modelling and valuation techniques
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with clientsand colleagues at clients.
- Ability to recognise and address service opportunities
- Being able to delve into the customer's situation and translate it into practical solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills