Senior Data Analyst
Your responsibilities as a Sr Data Analyst will be:
- Fetch and critically analyze operational and client data;
- Present findings to the organization, management, and clients;
- Develop Power BI reporting and ensure adoption thereof;
- Support the data automation process and suggest improvements to the client's data information structure.
- 3+ years of experience in this field; you are ready to hit the ground running
- Business acumen; understanding the company's needs, empowering and enabling with data
- Solid presentation skills, able to liaise with our client's internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to take a raw data set and extract valuable insights that help optimize business processes
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or Python
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Economics, Business, Computer Science or similar
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written
Our client works with well-known customers in the video games and technology industries to build great customer experiences. They provide omnichannel customer support in a wide variety of languages, always using the latest technologies and tools. They are not your typical contact center, you won’t find any cubicles here. They enjoy a flat hierarchy, where every team member is encouraged to bring out the best in themselves and act beyond the scope of their job description.