Senior Manager Financial Risk Management
Our client is seeking experienced risk managers who have the ambition to develop their advisory skills and content knowledge within financial risk management. Acting as a sparring partner to international financial institutions your role will not only consist of managing and changing governance and policies but also the developments of risk management from a process and strategic perspective.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Advise financial institutions about their financial risk governance and policies;
- Identify the financial risks of organizations and advice how to measure and manage these risks;
- Translate (new) rules and regulations into business processes;
- Advise on a broad range of quantitative aspects in the field of financial risk management;
- Take project responsibility on the client’s site and guide other project members;
- Maintain contact with clients and actively contribute to the expansion of the network;
- Identify business opportunities for both existing and/or potential clients;
- Contribute to the coaching and mentoring of less experienced colleagues.
- Previous engagement in a financial risk management and/or a consulting environment for a minimum of 7 years;
- Broad knowledge of and experience in risk management within the financial sector with relevant project expertise;
- Master’s degree, preferably in Econometrics or another quantitative study complemented by a relevant professional qualification (FRM/PRM/CFA);
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Open to travel, mainly within the Netherlands;
- Aspiration to work in a dynamic niche consultancy with the ambition of further developing content knowledge;
- Pro-active and entrepreneurial spirit, in combination with strong team work ethics.
Contact Kian Hwie Ho at Kian@vyeprofessionals.nl or +31 (0)20-5141409
At a glance
- Quantitative Finance