Senior Model Validator
- Validating a wide range of models across different types of risks
- Developing state of the art model validation standards
- Innovating Model Risk Management procedures applicable for the organization
- Representing the team internally and externally, e.g. in the model approval committees or meetings with audit or regulator
Customer focus, collaboration, innovation, strong communication along with strong negotiation skills are clearly essential for the role of Model Validator.
- Quantitative academic education (MSc, preferably with a PhD) in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or related quantitative field
- Strong knowledge of statistics, econometrics, financial mathematics or stochastic calculus
- Good programming knowledge in Python, C# or Matlab
- Experience with Machine Learning/advanced analytics is an advantage
What the company offers
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself. This company would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. They give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, they offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. This all under competitive employment conditions.