Do you like solving problems? Do you see beyond the UI and functions? In this role from the start you will contribute to challenging projects.
What we expect:
- Take ownership in a project as the UX designer.
- Work closely with clients and your team members from discover problems, capture requirements to ship the beautiful digital solutions.
- Follow a user centred design approach so that you design is not only making the clients happy but also the users.
- Produce various UX deliveries when necessary: personas, user journeys, user flows, low- & high fidelity prototypes etc.
- Validate your design by conducting usability tests, constantly communicate with the clients and your team members.
Do you have?
- An academic background with an online portfolio to demonstrate your work.
- Proficiency using prototyping and design tools, such as Illustrator, Invision, Sketch, etc.
- The ability to work independently.
- A proactive and positive attitude, open-minded.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Always curious and passionate to learn.
- Comfortable working in a fast moving environment and possibly on multiple projects at the same time.
Bonus point if you have:
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
- Basic knowledge in languages such as CSS and HTML.
- Sense of humour.